Personal data administrator:
Registered office: Kytínská 1626/5, Prague 15, 10200
VAT number: CZ05489644
Company registered at the Municipal Court in Prague
(hereinafter also referred to as “Administrator”)
I. Basic definitions
The administrator is the operator of the website www.menu2many.cz, online services connected to this website and other projects on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). During the operation of the Services, the Administrator processes personal data.
Personal data are identifiers that the user has communicated to the Administrator and that are individually or in conjunction with other identifiers capable of identifying a specific user (natural person).
For the purposes of these Policies, the data subject is the user – a natural person whose data is processed by the Administrator during the operation of the Services.
The processing of personal data means an individual action or a set of actions that systematically occur when handling personal data. This mainly concerns their collection, arrangement, storage, search, use, sorting and sorting in databases, blocking and more. The processing of personal data by the Administrator is carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, according to Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) ) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data.
A processor is a person (natural or legal entity) whom the Administrator has authorized to process personal data for the purposes determined by the Administrator.
II. The purpose of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing personal data is to use the services provided by the Administrator. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the concluded contract, order or consent granted by the data subject, or the legitimate interest of the Administrator or the data subject.
- The administrator sends e-mail newsletters only on the basis of a special consent granted in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, for sending e-mail messages (newsletters); however, such consent does not replace consent to the processing of personal data.
- The administrator processes personal data to the extent in which they were provided to the user and only for the above-mentioned purposes (purchase of Services / conclusion of a contract or further use of Services and sending of information in the form of email newsletters).
- The administrator processes personal data by carrying out the following actions and operations with them in particular: storing them in the user database, modifying them in the event that users request additions or modifications, searching for them within its database, sorting them according to individual criteria and disposes of them after the expiry of the above-mentioned processing period or after the withdrawal of consent by the data subjects.
- The Administrator does not process special categories of data during its activities.
III. Personal data retention period
The administrator keeps the disclosed personal data for the following period:
In the case of the duration of the contractual relationship for the duration of its duration and the following 5 years after its termination (because of possible complaints or other claims of the contracting parties.
For a period of 5 years from the user’s last use of the service.
Or until the withdrawal of consent or a similar action by the user, by which he revokes the possibility of processing his personal data by the Administrator.
IV. Instruction on the rights of data subjects
The administrator guarantees data subjects the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data, which is based on the GDPR regulation:
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data. Furthermore, they have the right to their correction and/or addition or deletion, or they may request the restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right not to be the subject of automated individualized decision-making (including profiling).
Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
Data subjects have the right to data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Data subjects are entitled to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time. To revoke consent, the Administrator recommends using this contact email: email@example.com
Data subjects are entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz), with headquarters in Plk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, email firstname.lastname@example.org, mailbox qkbaa2n.
V. Information about cookies
- The administrator uses basic (necessary) technical, analytical and marketing cookies. Technical cookies help when viewing pages and possibly when registering for Administrator Services. Analytical cookies are used by the Administrator to analyze data in order to improve the functioning of the Administrator’s Services. Marketing cookies are used to track the preferences of website users in order to target advertising. Analytical and marketing cookies are used by the Administrator in cooperation with third-party tools and are used only on the basis of the prior consent of users.
VI. Final Provisions
- In the event that the Administrator uses a processor for its activities, it undertakes to entrust them with the same protection of personal data as it guarantees to data subjects within the framework of these principles.
- The administrator does not transfer personal data outside the EU countries during its activities.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change them in the event of changes on the part of the Administrator or legislation in this area.